Monday, November 17, 2008

November 2008 Celiac Central Newsletter


I was reading my November 2008 Celiac Central Newsletter when I decided to speak about this wonderful organization on my blog. I have a link to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness under the link list section of my blog, but I wanted to stress how great this organization and their website actually is.
By just signing up for the monthly e-mail, you can keep up to date with all aspects of the gluten-free lifestyle on a national and international level. The e-mail isn't long and the organization isn't going to fill up your inboxes or give away your information to other groups. I have spoken about a lot of things on my blog and some of those items I have heard about by this group.
Some of the topics you can read about this month:
-At-Home Celiac Test Coming Soon to U.S. Market
-2G of Canada Offers Breakthrough Take-Home Test for Celiac
-2008 South Florida Gluten-Free Cooking Spree

When you visit their website you can also learn about how to donate or sponsor this wonderful cause. As a member of the gluten-free community, I highly recommend subscribing to this newsletter, it is very informative and definitely helps newcomers to the lifestyle.
To find out more information about this foundation, you can click on the link at on my blog, it will direct you to their website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/

No comments: