Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh Maggiano's!!!

In December, my mother-in-law celebrated a milestone birthday and as a surprise, we threw her a party at Maggianos. Although I was unable to attend (I had a nasty Advanced Physiology final with my name on it), my husband sang Maggiano's praises that entire weekend and he brought home extra food.

Maggiano's did a great job of not only throwing a wonderfully catered party, but they also spent time to make sure the celiacs in the group had a satisfying meal. I was a little skeptical when I heard that the party would be at Maggiano's because I'm partial to another local Italian restaurant, but let me tell you - Maggiano's is definitely at the top of list when it comes to gluten-free eating.

I have supplied the link to Maggiano's and I would definitely suggest it the next time you are out and about or the next time you are throwing a little bash.

No comments: