Friday, October 2, 2009

Ahh...Betty Crocker

About a month ago, my great aunt Lera sent me an email saying that she had seen a Betty Crocker GF cake mix in her local store. I thought of course she must be hallucinating - but no, she wasn't! Lera lives in Texas and they were about a month ahead of us Hoosiers, and I must say that Tommie and I were jealous.

Tommie and I have tried the brownies and the chocolate-chip cookies, give us time and I'm sure we'll try all of them. I must say - both were DE-LICIOUS!!!! If the great texture and taste weren't enough - the cost wasn't that bad either. Could this be a turning of the tide? Could mainstream America be noticing the GF community? We can only hope!!!

If you would like information about Betty Crocker's mixes and recipes, you can click on the following link: http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/gluten-free/
The above image was also found on this site.

Our vote: 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments: