Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emsa Original Traditional Beef Goulash



Brandie and I love to shop at Saraga International Market near Lafayette Square. We like to walk up and down the aisles and see all the great international foods. While we were in the frozen section, I noticed this goulash, and the Hungarian in me had to try it. I’m glad that I did. I prepared it and poured it over some brown rice. I didn’t want to stop eating it even after I’d finished the last bite. If I hadn’t been at a friend’s house while eating it, I probably would’ve licked the bowl clean. Hopefully, we can make it to Saraga again and pick up some more of this delicious meal.
I looked for Emsa’s website, but no luck. As a matter of fact, the only site I found was Eurofoodmart.com and it only listed the Emsa’s products you could buy from their site.

No comments: