Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kinnikinnick GF product spotlight


Personal Pizza Crusts
These crusts were very delicious and just the right size for a single serving. Brandie was afraid that I’d eat 2 pizzas at a time (I have a large appetite sometimes), but the only time I felt hungry after eating one of these pizzas, a small salad was enough to finish off the meal. Kinnikinnick is a great company for GF products. I can’t think of anything of theirs that I’ve tried and didn’t like.
---------------------------------------------------------------
S’moreables
My in-laws were hosting a Labor Day party, and my sister-in-law was going to bring all the makings for S’mores. I didn’t want to miss out on the fun, so I stopped by G’town Market and picked these up. Let me say that it was one of the best purchases I’ve made. These crackers are delicious and taste like I remember graham crackers tasting. They made excellent S’mores, and the leftover crackers went very well with some fudgy chocolate frosting. Mmmm mmmm!

http://www.kinnikinnick.com/

No comments: