-1 1/2 LB beef
-1 (16oz) can refried beans
-4c shredded cheese
-1 (8oz) container sour cream
-1 (2.25oz) can black olives, chopped
-1/2c chopped tomatoes
-1/2 c chopped green onions
1. Brown beef, set aside to cool.
2. Spread beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch serving tray that is about 1 1/2 inches deep. Sprinkle 2c shredded cheese on top of beans.
3. Sprinkle beans on top of cheese. Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef.
4. Spread guacamole on top of sour cream. Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and onions on top.
What I love about this dish: you can mix things up. If you don't like guacamole, don't add it. You can use shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese. There are so many ways to individualize it.