(disclaimer: this is not a picture of my pie, mine never turns out that beautiful)
-4 pkg cream cheese, softened
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 can pumpkin
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
-dash of ground cloves
*Preheat oven to 325
1. Beat cream cheese, 3/4c of the sugar and vanilla
2. Add eggs one at a time
3. Remove 1 1/2 c of the batter and set aside.
4. Into the smaller bowl of batter: stir in remaining 1/4c sugar, pumpkin and spices into large bowl.
5. Layer the 2 batters then take a knife and swirl through the batter.
6. Bake for 55 minutes (give or take).
-GF snickerdoodle cookies (Enjoy Life has a great cookie, but you can now get them under the Trader Joe's name for a cheaper price. Udi's also makes a great cookie, but they're uber expensive).
-brown sugar (optional)
Now the idea is to put the cookies in a food processor until they're crumbled, then add in the butter (and brown sugar if you want) to make a crumb crust. I use a spring form pan so I just grease the bottom and spread the mix over the pan. I put a cookie sheet under the pan when baking to remove the chance of any mess.
I get rave reviews for this every year (I usually make it at Thanksgiving).