Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trader Joe’s 12 Chicken Satay Party Skewers

So we noticed these at TJ’s the other night and we picked them up for dinner. My first idea was to cook up some rice and have these on the side, but when I opened up the package I noticed that the sauce was not included. Of course I didn’t read the box in the grocery store – I was hungry and it looked yummy, I didn’t have time to read. So my next idea was to throw them over a nice salad. Well, the flavor wasn’t that great and the size does not match up the picture on the box. These things were tiny!!! Overall, I wouldn’t buy these again, too expensive for the quality and quantity. I know, I know, this is the first blog I’ve written that doesn’t suggest purchasing of the product. I think that shows how great of a store TJ’s is.

No comments: