Monday, May 10, 2010

Review: Kinnikinnick KinniKritters (animal crackers)

Some of Brandie’s friends at work were having a dinner party, and I needed to bring something GF to eat for dessert. I saw that Georgetown Market had their Kinnikinnick animal crackers on sale, and since it had been so long since I’d tried them the first time, I figured I’d get a box for the party. After dinner, we broke the box open, and I’d forgotten how good they were. Even the other guests were grabbing handfuls of them and eating them, not knowing that they were GF, and they all thought they were delicious. I really like these cookies even though they are a little too sugary-sweet for my tastes. They go great with a tall glass of ice-cold milk.


Brandie here - I have to say these cookies ROCK!!! I'm not too sure about buying them on a regular basis because I will honestly eat an entire box by myself. Everyone at the dinner party loved them and were amazed at how good they were. We bought them for $3.99 on sale and I can't remember what the normal price. However, you can buy them at Georgetown Market and if you use your frequent customer card then you'll rack up points. Ah, thats a beautiful sound - Georgetown Market and KinniKritters in the same sentence.

http://consumer.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/consumer.home.html

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am wondering if Kinnikinnick has changed the recipe for the original K-Kritters. I recently opened a box with new packaging and the cookies inside tasted grainy. I loved the old recipe...why the change?