Saturday, May 1, 2010

Review: Monical's GF pizza


Friends of ours ate at Monical’s over a year ago, and told us that there was a sign on the table stating that they offered gluten-free pizza. As soon as I heard this, I began begging Brandie for us to go and try it out. When she finally got tired of hearing me complain, we went, and I couldn’t have been happier. Not only was it nice to be able to drive down the street to get a gluten free crust (Donato’s No-Dough just wasn’t cutting it anymore), it was really good. We told the server that we wanted a gluten-free pizza, and they knew all about it. I turned my sister onto Monical’s GF pizza when she came to visit from Chicago, and she really enjoyed it too.
Monical's does deliver (you can even order online)and a little hint: the Monical's in Avon charges less for the GF pizza then the Zionsville restaurant.

No comments: