Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GF Product of the Month - The Measuring Cup's graham crackers

Okay, so I always select a product that can be found locally, and even though I also try to select something that can be purchased a chain store - this month I just can't bring myself to do it. Why you ask - well because I had some of Pam's (The Measuring Cup) graham crackers!!! I don't have a picture because, well.....they didn't make it to photo production.

Heck, they didn't even make it into my graham cracker crust for a cheesecake I was going to make!

These are by far - I mean, hands down - two thumbs up - Olympic gold medal worthy - the best graham crackers I've ever had. Now that being said, I'm not a big graham cracker fan - I find they are best used in smores or crusts and that is it. You won't find me eating them as snacks and for most of the year you won't even find them in my pantry. However - Pam's graham crackers are some kind of crazy experiment gone right. They are soft and flavorful and just downright yummy. I found Tommie and myself fighting over the last ones. I'm not even sure I want to use these in a graham cracker crust - I've been using a mixture of Enjoy Life snickerdoodle cookies, brown sugar and melted butter - because they're soooooooo good eaten plain. I highly recommend you buy some if you get up around Fishers - you'll be oh so happy that you did.

I will leave you with this picture that Pam sent me a while back when she first attempted these delicious crackers:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, you are too kind, I'm sure (but we do love them too). We are going camping in few weeks and I can tell you, these will be going with. I plan to eat s'mores until I explode!
Pam

BTW, te Redbridge is my FAVORITE beer and I do like my beer.

Michael Mesa said...

Good reading tthis post